1. Measure, mark and mask the wall in the desired stripe pattern. (Shown 10 inch and 6 inch stripe repeat).
2. Place the painter's tape on the inside edge of the 10 inch stripe.
3. Spray the stencil with adhesive and place in the center of the stripe.
4. Stencil with desired colors in a dry brush technique. Repeat the length of the stripe.
5. On the outside edge of the painter's tape, stencil a soft muted line to creat shading on the 6 inch stripe.
6. Repeat process until wall/room is completed.