lamp crystals (optional)
1. Remove electrical wiring and plug from the lamp.
2. Wash with TSP+. Sand lightly. Dust off with clean, dry cloth.
3. Coat evenly with black fusion spray paint. Let dry.
4. Apply crackle medium (available at craft stores). Let dry.
5. Apply topcoat with a sea sponge for a uniform finish.
Optional: Adorn candlestick with lamp crystals for a fun decorative touch.
Make sure candle sits on top securely. Never leave candles unattended and keep them out of reach of children and pets.
Note: If the lamp does not hve a large enough area to safely place the candle, glue a light canopy to the top with epoxy glue. For added security, epoxy a nail or screw to hold the candle in place.