Father’s Day is a time to celebrate and honor dads and the strong influence they have on our society. There’s millions of types of dads out there, but whether you’re a new dad, old dad, granddad, stepdad, or dad-in-law, it’s important to recognize the many reason we love our dads and the sacrifices they’ve made to help guide us though life.
1. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom. – Umberto Eco
2. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
3. A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. – Billy Graham
4. A Dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail.
6. When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant, I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man learned in seven years. - Mark Twain
7. Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children with the richest inheritance. - Ruth E. Renkel
8. My Father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it. – Clarence Budington Kelland
9. The only way I can describe [fatherhood]- it sounds stupid, but-at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; it’s just full all the time. - Matt Damon
11. Lately, all my friends are worried that they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not. – Dan Zevin
12. One father is more than a hundred schoolteachers. -George Herbert
13. My sisters and I can still recite Dad’s grilling rules: Rule No. 1: Dad is in charge. Rule No. 2: Repeat Rule No. 1. - Connie Schultz
14. Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it. – Mike Myers
15. A Father is someone who has the pictures of his kids in the wallet where his money used to be.
Show your dad you care this Father's Day! We put together this handy Father's Day Gift Guide. Check it out, because it's certain to inspire some ideas that'll help your dad get something he'll really enjoy! We've got ideas for every dad- the do-it-yourself dad, the yard working dad, the outdoorsy dad, the motorhead dad, and even the indoor dad. Happy Father's Day!
12OZ WD40 LUBRICANT
Item # 570253
Model # 490057
TRI-TAP OUTLET REEL
Item # 521299
Model # 3225ATC
20V MAX DRILL/DRIVER KIT
Item # 300078
Model # DCD771C2
4PC SS TOOL SET
Item # 800091
Model # 40070
ALUM FULLSIZE TRUCK BOX
Item # 573736
Model # 1-238000
In Store Only
SEVILLE RELAXER CHAIR
Item # 801645
Model # ZD-A806-GY