Returning a Purchase
If something you ordered isn't right, no problem. It’s easy to return it to us. Here’s what you need to do:
Within 30 days of your order, return the item to the store where you
picked up your order. *The store is NOT issuing your refund.* The store will contact us to confirm the item has been received and WE will refund the purchase amount back onto the credit card used.
You’ll need to bring the following things with you to the store:
1. The item(s) in unused and like-new condition with original packaging, parts, accessories and all paperwork.
2. A copy of your order confirmation. If you can’t find it, no problem, a store associate can find your information using your name, order number, or email address.
3. A government-issued form of identification.
Contact Customer Service at (855) 828-9792 to obtain a Return Authorization Number as well as the shipping address of our warehouse. You’ll need to return the item to our warehouse within 30 days of the delivery date.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Make sure the returned item(s) are in unused and like-new condition with original packaging, parts, accessories and all the paperwork.
2. Email or call Customer Service at (855) 828-9792 to let us know you are returning the product. We will provide you with a Return Authorization Number and a shipping address.
3. Box the item securely, and follow the
instructions provided by Customer Service regarding how the item should be
Once we get your item(s) back, we will immediately process your refund, including applicable sales taxes. Please note that your financial institution may take up to ten business days to credit the refund to your account. All refunds are issued in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase.
If you return your purchase, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.