Since 1980, when Zircon debuted the StudSensor original
electronic stud finder, their mission has been to provide affordable, accurate,
and easy-to-use scanning solutions for both DIYers and pros. Many home projects
require the use of a stud finder – hanging décor, building shelving or
cabinets, putting up window treatments, etc. and Zircon offers the accuracy you
need at an affordable price. Read on about the Zircon scanners available right
now at doitbest.com!
Zircon StudSensor Picture Kit
The StudSensor Picture Kit is perfect for the homeowner
wanting to hang some new décor on nearly any surface in the home.
- Measures the wall density and locates the exact center
of the stud with a light indicator
- Works on a variety of surfaces, including
sheet rock, wood, and plaster
- Picture hanging kit and hardware is
Zircon StudSensor Pro SL w/Level
The StudSensor Pro SL is a super versatile, affordable scanner.
- Finds the
edges of wood, metal studs, and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings at a
depth of up to 1-1/2”
- Progressive LED lights on the scanner shine red when
you’re approaching the stud and turn green when you reach the edge of the
- Features the patented
SpotLite® Pointing System, which shines a beam of light on the surface to
identify the target
- Combo kit also includes a level to make your project
Check out the StudSensor Pro SL on YouTube!
Zircon StudSensor Pro LCD
With two scanning modes, WireWarning® detection system and clear LCD display,
the StudSensor Pro LCD offers a powerful scanner with a bunch of useful
- WireWarning system indicates live, unshielded electrical wires to
keep you safe
- LCD display clearly indicates when a stud edge is approached
- SpotLite Pointing System with audio tone illuminates the surface and lets
you know when you’ve reached the stud edge
Zircon StudSensor i65 OneStep®
The StudSensor i65 OneStep finds studs up to 1-1/2” deep in one simple step.
- Features an easy to read LCD display that indicates the direction, edge,
and center of the stud, making it one of the most accurate options in the
- Includes the SpotLite Pointing System with audio tone
when the stud center is reached
- WireWarning system indicates when
live wires are nearby
Learn more about the StudSensor i65 OneStep on YouTube!
Zircon MetalliScanner® m40
This scanner is specifically used for finding metal in wood,
drywall, paneling, tile, stucco, plaster, concrete, and more.
- Two scanning positions and a unique LED display that progressively lights
from the bottom up as you approach a metal stud
- Audio tone and blue light
indicates when you’ve reached the metal target
- Two scan modes offer the
ability to locate smaller metal objects or larger metal in walls or concrete
- Also works well in plaster/lath walls, as it finds the pattern of
nails used to attach the lath to studs rather than only scanning for metal
- Perfect for finding ductwork, rebar, screws and
more, plus finding metal hidden in reclaimed wood
Zircon MultiScanner® i520 OneStep®
This multifunction stud finder locates the edges and center
of both wood and metal studs in walls, floors, and ceilings. It offers four easily
switched scanning modes:
- Stud Scan locates the edges and center of studs up to ¾” deep
- DeepScan® mode scans up to 1-1/2” deep
- Metal mode detects metal studs or rebar up to 3” deep
- AC Scan locates live electrical wiring up to 2” deep with WireWarning
An ultra-bright LCD display lets you know exactly what mode
you’re in and where the stud is, and its unique signal strength indicator lets
you know if it’s a deep or shallow stud. The i520 also feature ACT™ technology,
which automatically corrects common errors like when scanning begins over a
Learn more about the StudSensor i520 OneStep on YouTube!
As you can see, there’s a Zircon StudSensor for nearly every
application. Whether you’re a DIYer just needing to hang some pictures or a pro who’s
constantly scanning for wood or metal in a variety of surfaces, you can find a
Zircon product perfect for you at doitbest.com!