Insect & Pest Control
No one wants a home filled with insects and pests, but despite our best efforts, pests still find their way inside. Ideally, pests are controlled outdoors before they can make their way in. If bugs or rodents have already invaded your home, don’t worry just yet. Do it Best has a variety of outdoor and indoor pest control products that will help rid your home of unwanted guests.
Insect & Pest Control Options
Do It Best offers a product for every problem. If you need to deter unwanted birds and rodents from your garden, yard, or garage, use an owl pest decoy. If an army of ants has made it their mission to take over your kitchen, we have the ant killer you need. Insect and pest problems are usually manageable once you can identify the pest causing the issue.
Identify Your Pests & Insects
- Have you left out food and found it swarmed by ants not long after? Ants are a common problem to have but can be tricky to get rid of. Eradicate your home of ants using ant killer products.
- If you are tired of hearing buzzing in your ear and swatting at flies you can’t seem to catch, try our fly traps.
- Bed Bugs
- Bed Bugs can travel back to your home on luggage, purses, backpacks, or used furniture. If you spot a small reddish-brown bug, make sure to use bedbug killer.
- Fleas & Ticks
- It’s great to enjoy time outdoors camping, gardening, or even just walking your dog. These are also easy ways to find yourself in close contact with ticks and fleas. Tick and Flea killer makes it easy to get rid of these insects so you can go back to enjoying the activities you love.
- Cockroaches like to find small holes and cracks to crawl into buildings. They are attracted to moisture and can thrive in your home. Roach killer can easily eliminate roaches and nests.
- If you’ve noticed spiders crawling around your home and yard, try using a spider trap to easily kill them.
- Termites can cause serious damage to your home, sometimes costing thousands of dollars in repairs. Kill termites with termite-killing concentrates and traps.
- Many beetles feed on plant material and spread bacteria that can kill your plants. If you find beetles in your home or garden, try these beetle traps.
- Aphids are small insects that feed on plant sap. They suck the nutrient-rich liquids out of plants. Keep your garden and plants safe by using insect killer.
- Although wasps can be beneficial to your plants and flowers, they can be aggressive and need to be exterminated. Use wasp and hornet killer to rid your yard of wasps and nests.
- Rodents and Animals
- Whether you are dealing with mice, rats, moles, birds, rabbits, squirrels, or deer, Do it Best has the right animal repellent for you. Keep away unwanted animals from your yard and home.
3 Easy Steps to Insect & Pest Control
With Do it Best products, you can eliminate your pest problem in three easy steps.
Step 1: Kill Unwanted Insects and Pests
Use bug killer spray to kill unwanted pests and nests.
Step 2: Insect & Pest Control
Lay traps around your yard and home to capture any pests that may return.
Step 3: Prevent Insects and Pests from Returning
Once you’ve eliminated pests, take these preventative measures to keep them from returning:
- Eliminate any points of entry into your home by patching and sealing any holes.
- Keep your trash cans covered and out of reach of pests and animals.
- Avoid leaving any crumbs or scraps of food out.
- Don’t leave bowls of pet food out for extended periods.
- Remove any piles of wood around your home.
- Trim any branches or shrubs that come in contact with your house.
Pest Control Guides
Follow these guides for more tips on how to kill and control insects and pests.