Skip to Main Content
Back to Navigation

Milk Paint 16 Oz. Citrus Solvent

Model #CS-16 Item #MDC5E6 UPC 00813292020096
Tap to view
Product overview
Use as a direct replacement for mineral spirits and chlorinated solvents. Citrus Solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative. Versatile product that can be an excellent grease trap cleaner, paint thinner alternative, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits. 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water.
  • Can be disposed of with no threat to environment
  • Packaged in fully recyclable HDPE bottles that are BPA and Phthalate-free
  • Replaces a wide variety of potentially harmful chemical products
  • Use as carpet stain cleaner, metal cleaner, deodorant for petroleum and more
Odorless No
Container Material Plastic
Container Size 16 Oz.
UPC 00813292020096