Tim & Mary Post (husband and wife) bought their first hardware store on their wedding anniversary to pursue their dreams of owning their own business and to do what they were meant to do—serve their community as hardware retailers.
Through the continued support of our communities, we have been able to grow our family business from a single hardware store to six hardware stores with accompanying rental centers over the last 30 years:
- 1991: We opened our first store in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania to serve the needs of the Ellwood City, Ellport, and Portersville communities.
- 1996: We opened our first rental center to offer you an alternative to purchasing large or seldomly used pieces of equipment to help make your projects easier and more affordable.
- 2000: We expanded into party rental by offering tents, tables and chairs and inflatable bounces to help make backyard entertaining a more affordable reality for you.
- 2004: We opened our second location in Harmony, Pennsylvania to serve the needs of the Harmony, Zelienople, Fombell, Evans City, Cranberry Township, and Beaver Falls communities and to better serve our Ellwood City customers.
- 2008: We opened our third location in East Palestine, Ohio to serve the needs of the East Palestine, Columbiana, Rogers, Negley, Chippewa, Enon Valley, and Darlington communities.
- 2010: We opened our fourth location in New Castle, Pennsylvania to serve the needs of the New Castle, Shenango, New Shannock, Laurel, and New Wilmington communities and to better serve our Ellwood City customers.
- 2013: We opened our fifth location in Bellevue, Pennsylvania to serve the needs of the Bellevue, Avalon, Ben Avon, Emsworth, Brighton Heights, and the northside of Pittsburgh.
- 2015: We opened our sixth location in Perrysville, Pennsylvania to serve the needs of the Perrysville, West View, and Ross Township.